CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Third leg of the trip

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the whole reason we went out to California to begin with (well the main incentive at least...it helped that we wanted to escape the heat and construction on our home.) Jessica and Stephen's wedding! Eddie's brother Stephen was getting married and I'm not sure why we don't have pictures of the event...You can go look on my facebook and see pictures that others took. ;) I'm too lazy today to go and get them.

It was a wonderful wedding and we're so excited to have another Aunt Jessica in the family. She was beautiful and it was great to see them so happy. We love you guys! We had a great time visiting with family that came in for the wedding too. I literally just started to write down all the names of people we got to see and it was a REALLY LONG list...Let's just say it was a really great time and we enjoyed every minute we got to spend with each of you. I would have to say spending time at the beach was one of our highlights. We love all of ya'll and can't wait to do it again next year! (I'm determined that I will make at least one grand tour each year to get out of the Texas heat...at least next year I won't be pregnant and hopefully Maggie will be a good car participant:)

0 comments: