CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nathan turned 4...

And I haven't blogged about it until now. I feel horrible about that little man. But let me tell you what Nate, Mom loves you more than you know. You are my first born. And I appreciate that so much right now as we go through the growing pains of having a new baby in the home. You are so helpful and bring me diapers and wipes and burp cloths and the phone when it's ringing and you try really hard to get carrots out of the fridge so I don't have to get up and do it for you. Oh, someday you'll be able to pour yourself milk but for now it's just a mommy's job okay?

On his actual birthday we were able to celebrate with some friends for a quick inpromptu party at the tubes. Thank you, thank you, thank you Janet for all your help!



Later that night we opened presents with Dad...



And blew out the candles on Nate's birthday cookies.

2 comments:

thomson.sara said...

I can't believe you are the proud momma of a 4-year old! Your growing family is so beautiful. Sending lots of love your way!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Fun stuff! Wish we could have been there :)