CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almost there...

The next leg of our trip took us from Peoria, AZ to Valencia, CA and AUNT KRISTI!!! The boys were so excited to be there and to see Ben, Aly, Elizabeth and Aunt Kristi and Uncle Jason. And why wouldn't they be excited when we get to do such fun things as water parks, Disneyland, playing at the lake and hanging out with great cousins? Here are some pics to document that we did just that...

Water Park


Drew, Aly, Elizabeth enjoying the sun.

The crew minus Nate...actually you can see his orange shorts in the background.

The one and only picture of Nate I got...I actually didn't get many pictures of him not because he didn't want one but because this kid would not stop for anything. He was loving it!

Probably one of my all time favorite pictures from the whole trip...I dub this "Bathing beauty". When Kristi showed this picture to Aly she said, "I didn't know Aunt Tracy was taking my picture. I am a little embarrassed." (all said while nervously giggling) Kristi told her she was adorable and not to worry about it. That the best thing to do when you are embarrassed is to laugh like Grandma Cherry. Truly the best advice you could give anyone...I'm so proud of Kristi and the amazing mother she is.

Disneyland


The only picture I got of me and Nathan...we were riding Autopia and Nathan got to drive...It sure was a bumpy ride!


We went on this rollercoaster ride in TooneTown and Nathan LOVED it...I mean really loved it! He wanted to go on it again and again and again. After the first run, I started to have contractions so bless sweet Nana T's heart, she took Aly and Nate at least two more times.


If you look closely you can see Nana T's arm and the top of Aly's head.


Here they are coming off the ride...It's hard to tell from the pictures, but Nathan really loved it.


And here are the kids running around having a grand ol' time while the adults sat and ate lunch. I wish I could've gotten a picture of all the kids laughing and enjoying the noon show we saw as we ate our lunch. It was a show with a sheriff and deputy putting on a faireytale show with audience participation...It was wonderful!

Calstaic Lake



Sunday Fun



1 comments:

Kira said...

What a trip! You were in my neck of the woods. You should have just made the little trip up to Fresno to see me. :) I am sure you wouldn't have minded a few more hours in the car... How many total hours did you drive, anyway? You're amazing - I don't think I am that brave.