CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tucson

So it is embarrassing to admit that I spent a full week out in Tucson with my family and didn't take a single picture until the day before we left. And it's a picture that doesn't even have everyone in it.



Here is Andrew, Caleb, Nathan and Maggie taking time out from their show to smile for the camera. Don't the boys look like they could all be brothers?



They obviously didn't give me much more than a moment...this picture was taken quite literally seconds after the first. I did however manage to get a short clip of dinner with four fast friends and cousins...We miss you guys!



Sorry...that's all I've got pictures wise. Hopefully Jason has some more pictures because it was so gorgeous up in Sabino Canyon that it truly is a shame I don't have anything documenting it.

2 comments:

Kristi Cherry Fletcher said...

Loved it!!

The Cherry Family said...

I didn't realize you even got pictures or a video at my house! It was so fun to have you there. And I remember when Caleb was born thinking he looked like Nate and seeing them side by side I definitely think they look similar. We miss you guys a ton!