CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My adorable 6 month old...

who is actually closer to 7 months now that I've taken so long to post pictures and an update on her.

Maggie had her 6 month well-check about 3 weeks ago and her stats were:

Heigth: 90%
Weight: 20%
Head: 50%

She is basically following the same trajectory since her birth...tall and skinny. Lets pray that continues through her life. ;) I don't remember all the numbers exactly but she weighed in somewhere around 14 lbs.

Eddie just took this clip of Maggie this morning at breakfast...It combines two of her favorite things. Eating and Talking.


Maggie is such a joy in our lives. The boys adore her, Eddie is in love with her and I couldn't do my life without her. She gives me such joy and happiness and calmness. She still hasn't rolled over yet or sat up by herself, but we're working on it. She loves to put anything in to her mouth and lights up when you pay attention to her. She's a PRO when it comes to putting her own paci in her mouth, but still prefers to suck on her pointer and middle fingers.

We love you Mags!

7 comments:

Mommydew said...

Ok Maggie, you get the same command that Lathen and Kieralee got, STOP growing up so fast!

Tracy, she is beautiful, like her mother! Give her kisses from her favorite NC family :)

Sally said...

Oh my goodness, that clip was so cute--how do babies grow so fast? I think she looks more like Nate right now, and definitely like her mommy! What a beautiful little girl.

Sally said...

P.S. You SO can come camp in our backyard (or sleep in the house:)....call me!!

Kristi Cherry Fletcher said...

Oh mags! I miss you so much. Please give your mom a big kiss from me. July can not come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Man, she's an absolute doll!!

Mike said...

Ahh the Bumbo! Amy and I have one of those, they are indispensable. A high-chair that fits in the car.

Kelly Ann said...

she is such a cute little girl. I can't believe she is growing so fast. It seems like she was born just yesterday. Time goes by too fast.