CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Fort Worth Air Show

Yesterday I had a really difficult decision to make. I could either go and support my Stake Relief Society leaders and attend the Stake Enrichment Activity (which looked like they had put a lot of work in to) or spend Saturday morning with Eddie and the kids at the Fort Worth Air show because he had the morning off from work. I promised it really was a hard decision, but ultimately I decided I needed to be with my family. I think I made the right choice and we had a great time. I especially felt like a kid again as the planes flying over head brought me back to the days of going to Moffet Field with my Dad. For some reason, when I look at this picture below I get a lump in my throat and I think about walking hand in hand with my own Dad and riding on his shoulders...and it makes me homesick.

I love that Drew has his hands on his daddy's face...so precious!

Daddy and his little girl.

Nate sporting our alma mater.

Family shot in front of some crazy looking fighter plane.

The boys in front of this really small first aide helicopter...they had just been yelled at for touching it and so we lost the smiles right as I clicked...oh well, they're still cute.

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

that looks so fun and your fam pics look great!! I love the 1st one anf the one of you and eddie!!

Lexi said...

Being with family = always a good choice. :)