CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

I spoke too soon...

Maggie rolled over from her back to her tummy and back again this afternoon. Yeah Maggie!

However, not so yeah that it took her a good 1.5 hours to fall asleep this afternoon. But she finally crashed after I laid down with her in our bed. I think she can't sleep unless she contorts her head and neck into the most uncomfortable position and smothers her face into a pillow.



While I was working to get Maggie down I knew Drew needed to take a nap too but he's majorly fighting me on nap time right now and so I just let him stay up. I do have to say, he put up a good fight and then crashed watching "Electric Company".



Isn't Drew adorable? He's so peaceful when he's asleep...and then he wakes up and goes a million miles a minute until he finally crashes for bed.

1 comments:

Sally said...

Mmm, I love sleeping children :)