CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Family Portraits

We've been here in Texas for 4 years and I have yet to do the famous Texas blue bonnet picture...so this year I couldn't let it pass us by again. Thank you over and over again C for helping us out! So for your viewing pleasure...

So four out five this way...

or four out of five this way...which do you prefer? (Seriously, cause I want to order some prints for our empty picture frames.)


I love making these boys laugh and I love being their mom...I'm overwhelmed with love.

A daddy/daughter shot...one of many to come I'm sure.









Eddie I love you beyond words. Thank you for giving my life meaning.

14 comments:

The McGraths said...

So pretty! You look great and your little family is adorable!!!

Mommydew said...

Beautiful!

Jen York said...

They look great! My favorite is the first one. :)

DeCaires Family said...

Tracy, you are beautiful as ever. Your family is adorable...wish we could be closer.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing and you're cute family is adorable. What a fun time.

Sally said...

Wow, I love all those pictures! I definitely like the first one the best, though. And the pic of you and Eddie is beautiful!

Net said...

I vote for the first one, though they're all beautiful.

Lexi said...

Love it Tracy! I like the first one too. Beautiful family.

Kelly Ann said...

Oh those pictures are so beautiful. You have such a cute family.

Amanda said...

Great Pics! Your Family is SO darling! Miss you!

Marcie said...

Tracy, I haven't looked at your blog in a long time. Your family is so cute! Your hair has gotten really long too. You all are beautiful. I love the pictures (and wish we had taken some with the bluebonnets the 7 years we lived there.:))

The Cherry Family said...

Great pictures. You are one beautiful family. We miss you guys!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What a good lookin' family!

Emily said...

Those are so fun! What a great-looking family. :)