CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A tearful Sunday


I'm not sure what instigated the tears, but yesterday (Sunday) was a rough one for me. More than anything I just wanted to call my Mom and spill my guts about everything. During this pity party for one, my son Nathan walks into the room and quietly whispers in my ear, "Don't cry Mom...Everything will be okay." Something that I often tell him during his tears. How right you are son, everything will be okay. I miss my mother, but I'm so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that I have that I will see her again. And that my sweet, precious Nathan will be a link in my family chain forever.

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

I admire your strength and testimony :) Way to go Nathen.

erin said...

tracy, i'm so sorry about your rough day. my mother, too, is the first person i turn to (other than matt) when i need a shoulder to cry on. your sweet nathan... what a wise, tender little soul.

Chelsea said...

What a sweet boy you have!! You have such great strenght and i really admire you! Hope everything is okay!!

Jami said...

ditto Joni, Erin, and Chelsea. *hug*

Sunshine Promises said...

I am so sorry to hear about the recent passing of your Mother. They say that Heaven is just a little more near when you have a loved one in Heaven. I'm sure your mother is with you constantly. I pray that you will fill her love for you and that you will be filled with Peace.