CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Photo Shoot with Dad!

Thanks to Joni for helping me figure out more about blogging and thanks to Kevin for letting me steal her for hours and hours. Due to this wonderful tutorial, ya'll now have pictures to enjoy!



After church one Sunday the boys were enjoying playing with their Daddy (well, on him really). When we got home from church it was really hot so the boys stripped their shirts and were showing off their muscles!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Lookin' good! How was your trip?

Mommydew said...

haha, you are so funny. I'm glad the little I showed you has given you the push you need :)
Also I can't believe you don't think anything exciting happens in your little family...

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Shout out to Joni...glad she showed you how to post some pix - the boys are adorable!

Janet said...

So cute. Drew is getting so big now - I almost don't recognize him! These will be good to get out and show the world in another 15 years or so for both boys! ;o)

Sally said...

What cute boys you have :)