CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some good reads

So while I was in Utah, without my children, I found myself with time to read. Crazy huh? My sister brought me a series of three books by Shannon Hale and I have finished the first two and am dying to get a hold of the third and final book. However, I think I'm going to have to wait until my next trip because I can't seem to find the time to read anymore. Alas...But maybe some of you have time and if so, you should definitely check them out "Goose Girl", "Enna Burning" and "River Secrets". Good reads ya'll!

2 comments:

kirbyzoo said...

Tracy,

This is Kris....Shurtleff....you remember right?? How are you guys doing, your boys are getting big! I saw that you've got our blog listed so at least we can stay in touch that way but I'd love to get your email and also John and Christy's.

Here's mine: k2shurtleff@gmail.com

Love the blog!

Heather said...

I read those several months ago and really enjoyed them! She definitely is a talented writer!