CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long overdue post

This was my fear of starting a blog...I'm not as witty or amusing as all other blogs I read, I didn't know blogger had a spellcheck so I guess that one's marked off, I'm pretty lazy, and nothing terribly note worthy happens in my little family. So I decided today that if I have to lie and make stuff up, then I will! Thankfully this post I won't have to lie because I did just get back from a fun trip out to Utah for my cousin Jess' wedding. Her dress was amazing, the food was spectacular, the dancing was a riot (especially watching my cousin Shelley's kids 5 &6 cut a rug) and the company was even better. I got to spend some time with my sister Kristi and my Dad and I have to say that my favorite times were driving in the car with them and the wonderful conversations we had. I also got to see my college "roommate" and family and my old co-workers and a few of my dear friends originally from Cali. I got to walk around BYU and reminisce and go to my favorite little whole in the wall burger joint "Stan's" and most important to me was getting to see the mountains once more. So here are just a few pictures of my journey. Jes and Neil walking out of the Salt Lake City Temple...seriously check out her dress!! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.


Jes and Neil being schmoopsy.


My Aunt Tracy and myself at a wonderful Italian restaurant following the sealing.

7 comments:

Mardi said...

How fun! Sounds like a busy summer.

Jami said...

I'm glad you had such a good trip! I totally feel the same way about not being 'witty or amusing.' And most of the time I think there's nothing interesting going on with us, so I try to remind myself that this is my "journal" and that some things that seem insignificant, little, and boring really are important.

erin said...

hey now, you may think you don't have anything interesting to say, but there's a girl in mexico city sitting in her apartment all day cos she's still scared to go outside, and she EAGERLY anticipates when any of her friends post a blog, no matter how insignificant it may seem to the blog-owner.

your boys are so cute that i could eat them up with a spoon.

and that dress is the most tres chic thing i've ever seen. makes me wanna redo my whole wedding day thing.

Leah said...

Jessica looks goregues

Bill Gates II said...

I am so glad you had a great trip! Her dress is amazing. I agree with Erin. I wish I could redo my wedding too. I hope you have a great week. I will see ya soon.

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Tracy!!!! I have been trying to find a way to find you since we moved away from being neighbors at Villa Maria, and thanks to the help of Jenny Middleton I finally found you. Your little family is sooo cute. How funny to see that we both have two boys. How old are your two? Well you better good about this blogging thing b/c that is a great way to keep in touch, and all of my fam and friends have gotten on my back about it too. It isn't too hard to figure out, even though I only know the basics. Write back sometime. Our blog is crisenberryclan.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!

Mabis said...

Hi Tracy how are you!!!!
I haven't heard from you for a long time.
You can see my blogspot is wmb-thebestsellers.blogspot.com

I hope i can hear from you soon
Mabel