CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Grand Tour 2010

This post will be a work in progress...but before I lose all my links, here are few videos for your viewing pleasure.

While we were at my Dad's house visiting, the boys saw the "Going on a Bear Hunt" book on the bookshelf. They LOVE this book and my Dad read it to them one night at bed time. The next day, I discovered Nathan "reading" this book to Drew. I wish I could have gotten it from beginning to end and in better light, but it's still precious to me.




We were able to spend a few days with Kristi and her kids and while we were there my boys fell in love with the barbie movies. (Thanks Aly...it was a blast!) Here is Elizabeth and Drew dancing to the mermaid barbie movie (sorry, no idea what it's called). At the beginning of the clip Maggie is rockin' out to the music too.



Unfortunately, Nate and Drew got really sick at Aunt Kristi's house and we left early to come home. That meant Uncle Mike and Aunt Natalie and the boys got the shaft this trip. We rushed to get out to Yosemite on the way out and we were rushing to get home on the way back. We did however get to spend a little time in the morning before we left for El Paso to play and goof around outside. Here are the boys driving a mini-jeep for the first time.



This was taken at a McDonald's somewhere in Texas on our way home. We got stuck driving in a storm for close to 3 hours and my nerves just couldn't take it anymore. I pulled over for two screaming boys that had to go potty, one baby that needed a diaper change and a Mom that was losing her mind. You can tell we are all drenched in this video, but after a little food and some "run-around" time, happiness prevailed.

1 comments:

Jeana said...

It was SOOOOOOO great to see you even if our time was way to short... I love the videos! That little Maggie is the life of the party. :)Your kids are all so adorable! I miss ya already!