CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maggie's Stats


Sorry Maggie. We were out of town on your 9 month birthday and so we had to do your 9 month check-up when you were 10 months...but here are your stats:

Length: 28 3/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 17 lbs 6.5 oz (25%)
Head size: 17 3/4 inches (75-90%)

So Miss Maggie, you are long and skinny and I pray that you will be such all your life. You have the most beautiful brown eyes and I just want to scoop you up and carry you around with me everywhere I go. Your Daddy and I often fight over who gets to hold you, play with you, feed you, change you, be around you...We just love you so much! I can't believe in 2 short months you will be 1 year old! Where does the time go? Oh keeper of time, please be merciful and slow down just a wee bit.

4 comments:

Angela said...

she is beautiful! I love this picture, you can just tell she has a fun personality...I would probably fight over her too

Mommydew said...

That face! I could scoop her up. Maggie, must you grow up so fast?

Jen York said...

Yay, Maggie! :)

Portillo Portal said...

Tracy!!! I just stumbbled upon your blog and saw that you have three kids! OMG! Your family is beautiful! I actually was going through my closet the other day and found a letter from you! Glad to see you are doing well :)