CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program



Today was our Primary's Sacrament Program where they sang all the songs they've learned this year in Primary. We had our nursery children come up and sing the first verse of "I Am A Child Of God" with our younger primary children. I can't even begin to express to you the love and tenderness that was in my heart as I listened to these pure, innocent children singing "lead me, guide me, walk beside, help me find the way..." As frightened as I get about the future and what's in store for us in these last days, I am comforted by the Lord's love and guidance of His children. I was so touched by A's testimony today after the program finished. I'm so grateful to be serving along side her and feel honored to be serving with M and J too. What amazing women! And can I even tell you how excited I am that it's over? I feel so relieved! But mostly I feel gratitude to know truly who I am...I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and He loves me and I love Him. I have a Savior who gave His life so I might eternal salvation. What a gift!

7 comments:

Mommydew said...

I love you! The program was perfect! Good job!

Emily said...

I've just been catching up on your blog. Wow, Tracy! You look so good! I am so impressed and happy for you. :)

Baker Family said...

Tracy,
It is so good to hear from you. I just love blogs for this very reason of finding old friends and seeing how they are doing. Are you guys in Texas? We are in Scotts Valley. Your boys are adorable.

Amy said...

Thanks Tracy! The program really turned out awsome. You did an amazing job! Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Shannon B said...

TRAC! Good to find your blog!! I enjoyed reading and catching up! You have beautiful boys, and as always, you are beautiful too!! I will add you to my blog list...lets keep in contact. Mine is (in case you haven't found it) aaronshan.blogspot.com

PS We had our primary program a few weeks ago and I was in charge of it. I think it went pretty well. I know what you mean, those kids are pretty special. I am also glad it's over!

Darcy said...

I cant believe how big your kids are getting we only left last April!

Heather said...

I sobbed watching Esther up there singing all the words. She spent the rest of Sacrament meeting wanting to back up and sing some more!