CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Iowa Day 3

On Saturday morning, we all gathered for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. Eddie and Drew My happy boy! As long as food is involved, this is what you get...

Our first exposure to grits... And clearly we weren't impressed. But that didn't stop the "Stomach of Steel" from enjoying some good southern comfort. The rest of the day was spent at Nauvoo with the family. Next to the actual graduation, this was the highlight for me. We got to participate in the town's Halloween parade, eat at some sidewalk vendors, watch a hilarious play put on by the couple missionaries, walk down the famous Parley Street, throw rocks into the Mississippi River and enjoy the Spirit and beauty of the Nauvoo temple. It was a heavenly day spent with my family. I will cherish that day forever.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for posting all of these updates! I can't tell you how great it is to see your little family & your Cherry family. You look great, btw!

Emily said...

Isn't Nauvoo wonderful? I'm glad you got to go!