CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BYU Vs. TCU

So we orginally got tickets to see the BYU vs. TCU game out of excitement to see BYU in action but instead we had to suffer through what you now know was the worst possible game.


Here we are when we first arrived (side note: we're still smiling even after an hour or so of bumper to bumper traffic to get to the game...poor, poor fools...you could have saved yourself time and heartache by watching at home!)


And of course by the end we were no longer smiling.


Probably for me the highlight was the half time show when they had breast cancer survivors come out into the field and line up in the shape of the pink ribbon.


Then they released pink balloons and I know this might sound cheesy, but for those that know me, you know I love me some CHEESE but I seriously had tears in my eyes as I thought about my Grammy and mother and all the people the balloons represented. It was plain beautiful! It also brought to mind, or rather helped me understand and appreciate the love that NieNie has for releasing balloons and what it symbalizes for her.


And here is the crew that sat through the horrendous game...Eddie, Tracy, Megan, Matt

0 comments: