CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Book of Mormon Challenge

So my Aunt Jan and the young women in her ward have been issued a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days...Basically to read it through the summer and be done by the time school starts again. This means reading 6 pages a day. She has extended the offer to my family and I'm gonna do it. I've been studying the scriptures by topic lately and this will be a fun change. Anyone up for the challenge?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE A GOOD CHALLENGE! I'll DO IT WITH YA!!! HUGS! Thanks for your good example! I'll post on my blog too!

Wendi said...

Ahh! I love that idea! Done by the time school starts! I'm in!

Aaron and Julie said...

sounds rough but I'll give it a shot!!

Jeana said...

I'm in but I am just now catching up on your blog... and it is June 11th so I am already a bit behind but I can catch up. Thanks for your great example! Love ya and can't wait to see you!!!