CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The never-ending story

So, on the one hand, these contractions are doing something, but on the other, they're not doing enough. ;) I went to the doctor's today and I'm now dilated to a 4 and 30% effaced and she is head down and engaged, but no consistency. I'm not technically in "active labor" and so I'm home just waiting for a baby to come. I'm scheduled for an induction Friday morning at 6 a.m. but I'm calling on the forces that be to put me out of my misery. I thought maybe this baby would come on Sunday by the sheer intensity of the contractions but I'm still here. I'll keep ya'll posted.

10 comments:

Angela said...

I am praying for you! Hoping that tonight is the night...or right NOW. I am excited for you! yipee.

Mardi said...

Hang in there - she'll be here in no time, though it may feel like eternity. Can't wait to see her!

Net said...

hmm, a strong-willed child already...

Jen York said...

Is there anything that we can do to help pass the time?

erin said...

"head down and engaged" made me think of "locked and loaded." here's to hoping she pulls the trigger soon! can't wait to see pictures! good luck!!

Emily said...

Good luck with everything. I didn't realize you were so close! I thought it was later in October.

Teresa Peschke said...

I'm sorry, hope she comes soon

Susan said...

Good luck Tracy! You all will be in our prayers!

Jeana said...

Hey sweetie you are in our prayers. May she come on her own tonight but it not for sure tomorrow! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of her!!

M and M said...

Let me know if you need anything!