CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When I'm blogging...

and forget to shut my bedroom door, this is what happens...

I come out to the family room and see Drew with his trains and this smile...This is his "I got caught" smile and I knew something was up.



So I followed the paper wrappers to my bedroom and this is what I found...




I guess I should be grateful they enjoy playing together. (aka getting into everything and making ginormous messes.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha, AWESOME!!

Mardi said...

That's great! What better things to play with!?

Aaron and Julie said...

haha I suppose they were helping you use up your stock since you wouldn't be needing them for awhile!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Mwahahaha! You've gotta save this for blackmail when they get older. The girls they date
will LOVE it!

Angela said...

so funny! thank goodness you aren't needing them for a little bit...someday those pictures will gross them out! How fun will that be

The McGraths said...

Oh MY Tampon TRAIL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Net said...

Just pray they don't start using them as torpedoes down the toilet... yeah... you know our plumbing problems? :)

DeCaires Family said...

That is so funny! At least they didn't ask you what they're playing with.

Tracy Haws said...

I don't know what is better...they use them like they are their "trumpets" and walk around blowing air in to them.

Amanda said...

haha. my two did the same thing about two weeks ago...

and this week with the nursing pads... HA. You just can't help but laugh. good thing you got pictures... they'll love to know they played with 'those' in about 12 years... ha.

Sally said...

Hee hee!!