CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swim Lessons


So I got Nate signed up for swim lessons and figured I'd do a mom-and-me class with Drew at the same time. It would have killed Drew to not get to swim if Nate did. So here we are on our way to our first class.


So you either get a turned head picture or...


...a pouty one. Take your pick.


I did manage to get a cute individual picture of each boy. Here is Drew and his ridiculous looking head of hair. Does it remind anyone else of Simon Cowell? And less anyone think I'm leaving it like this, we're waiting for July when I'll have money in the budget to get it cut, and no I will never cut his hair again, or at least not till he's older.


My sweet, sweet Nathan. His hair needs a cut too, but I can at least still make it cute if I'm willing to do it in the morning. ;) Nate is doing so good in his little class. He loves to put his face under water and he jumped into the pool yesterday all by himself and went under water. I was so proud of him!


Right before our class. I couldn't get Drew to sit still long enough to get in on it, but at least Nate co-operated. You can tell by his red flushed cheeks that we were more than ready to get into the water. I think that day it hadn't reached 100 yet, but yesteray it was 103 when we got there. It is hot, hot, HOT!

4 comments:

Mardi said...

How fun - I can't wait for Eli to take lessons. And I agree with you - it IS hot, hot, HOT!

Susan said...

Sounds fun and refreshing!

Jeff Ward said...

Tracy your kids are so cute. Love your Blog.

Janadt.Huggins said...

Your boys are getting so big! I just found your blog today. Are you still in TX? We need to get together again.