CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Number 6

Visiting Yuba City and being together as a large, chaotic family...

 

This part of the trip up to J & C's was a special part for me. We're so glad they're back in CA so we have a better chance of seeing them when we come home to visit. Case in point, we were able to be there for baby Lewis' baby blessing. Definetly a high point.
 

Of course our children were the ones to have the melt down after church and all but refused to take pictures. Although I have to say, the other kids weren't all that thrilled either, but at least they look good.
 

I'm not sure I remember taking this picture...But I'm sure glad for whoever did take it. Aren't my boys handsome?
 
Posted by Picasa

The Cherry siblings minus M.

All the sweet grandchildren...and all very excited to be done with taking pictures.

1 comments:

DeCaires Family said...

The picture of your family is my favorite. Can I say how cute you look in your flashy shoes, dark polish and chunky jewelry. Miss all you guys!