CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Number 10

 

Coming Home!

We had such an amazing time with our families and it was truly a lifetime memory for me but we were very anxious to get home to Eddie. By the end, the boys missed their Daddy something fierce and truth be told, I don't think I could have held out much longer. The boys were angels on the way home and the flight attendants made my experience almost relaxing. They brought them things to color with, warmed up chocolate chip cookies from first class, and would stop to talk with the kids each time they passed by. Thank heavens for nice people in the world!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love that picture of the boys looking out at the airplane.

The Cherry Family said...

Tracy, I love all the reasons you posted! I wish we could have been there. Seriously, all the kids look older. I'm crying!!!