CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good Morning Baltimore



Okay so thanks to SC this is Nate's all time favorite movie at the moment. He watches it at least 2X a day and will sing and dance to every song. My favorite is the opening Good Morning Baltimore when he's belting with gusto and has his hands raised in the air. I have it documented on video, I just have to go back to Circuit City and get the right cord to transfer the videos onto my computer; so consider this a teaser and the good stuff is yet to come.

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

My personal favorite is "Big Blonde & Beautiful!" Keep it up Nate...soon we'll see your name in lights?

Sally said...

That is hilarious--you have to post that video! :)

Amanda said...

Tracy!! this is so fun to read your blog! I love this movie, i'm happy to hear that Nate loves it too! What fun to watch him dance and sing!

PS... have you heard out news??? We're expecting!!! (May 2009!)