CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yogurt Fiasco

As I was getting my dinner ready I heard Nathan yell from the family room, "Mom, where is Drew? He wants to play with me." I realized that I hadn't heard from him in a little while and that is never good. So I quickly turn the corner to go into my room, where they generally hide out so they can pull out all of my shoes and get into my jewelry, when I spotted him on the kitchen floor. This is what I turned the corner to find:





He had some how climbed up the kitchen chair, pulled down Nathan's yogurt and started to shovel it into his mouth, or at least try. At first I was bugged cause I knew how long I was going to have to be on my knees cleaning my tile, but then I just kind of started to chuckle until I was fully laughing and I knew I needed to get my camera. I figured he was doing such a good job of feeding himself that I just put him in his high chair and let him finish the job.

7 comments:

Photo Amy said...

That last picture is priceless. He is so pleased with himself. So Cute!

Keri Blue said...

I had to laugh at these! So cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting! Wow! You are such a good mom. It is fun to be able to stay caught up with the family site and now blogs, too! Love you so much!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Thanks for updating your blog with soooo many pictures and tidbits of what you guys have been up to, I loved seeing everything. It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun this summer, even if it means that you are really hot!

Darcee said...

Your kids are seriously adorable. I'm not just saying that. They are so very cute! I loved seeing all the new pics from your summer!

Jami said...

Nice job Drew! Very cute!

Michelle said...

Hooray for blogs! I'm so glad you found me. I was so excited to see your comment on our blog and have spent the past while browsing through yours. What a good looking family you've got. Mohter of two boys... how do you do it. I've been nervous about having #2 because I understand now how much work they can be. Tracy, Nathan and Drew are adorable. I'm looking forward to future posts. Make sure to keep up to date with us. Miss you tons! Love you!

PS. Where are you?

Elizabeth Neipp said...

WOW! This is Penny's grandson alright! :-D