CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm in awe...

I'm in awe of my son Drew. It's been what, a week, and he's totally potty trained. He's pooped on the potty twice now and has had no accidents in three days.

I'm in awe of my sweet husband who gives so much to the kids and to me. Thank you sweetheart for everything you do. And thank you for Lisa. ;)

I'm in awe of a working body. I may be overweight, but my body can still do hard exercise and it feels wonderful. (Sidenote: I've decided to start chronicling this weight loss journey and if anyone is interested in seeing my really boring, probably no point but for me blog, just let me know...)

I'm in awe of Maggie who slept 13 hours the other night and then the next two nights got up twice to eat. ;)

I'm in awe of a Savior who loves me unconditionally and hasn't give up on me yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe too! Last week's lesson in R.S. was about the Creation. Wow, what an amazing thing. It's unbelievable to me that people can look around then and think there is nothing greater than themselves.

DeCaires Family said...

Send me an invite to your other blog, maybe you can give me some tips...because the weight is NOT coming off this time around!

Jeni said...

I would love to see your blog Tracy. We are all battling these mommy bodies, aren't we? :) Keep up the good work though! We'll get there. porter_jeni@hotmail.com

Jeana said...

What can I say I am in awe of YOU! I just love and miss you so much! Yeah so excited for you that Drew is potty trained!! Lets hope our girls are as easy our 2nd boys were... :)

Bethany said...

You are doing a weight loss blog? I was thinking about doing one for me too. Totally private. But I haven't got around to it. Probably why I am stuck these last couple weeks. Not making time for healthy. I'd love an invite. And a little inspiration from a friend couldn't hurt! ;)

Mommydew said...

Tracy I would love to follow you on your weight loss journey. Encourage you if I can and defiantly get encouragement from you! I miss you, more than I can explain.