CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The difference between Nate and Drew

Well one difference of many...

Tonight for their personal prayers Andrew's went something like this:

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank for Daddy, and Mommy, and Dahlia (a friend from church), for Maggie, for Daddy, for my pillow, and blanket and thank for Daddy, and Maggie, and Daddy to be home to play with me and Nate. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

Nate's went like this:

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day and this food. Thank you for big ideas and big imaginations. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

7 comments:

Sally said...

Hee hee! That was really sweet--Thanks for the giggle :)

neil and jes said...

this is too cute! i can't believe how long it's been since i've seen you!

by the way, this is my blog. i completely forgot about this whole blogging business, but i somehow remembered your site's name so i anted to say hello and i miss you!!

xo

Kaitlyn said...

so cute-i love kids and LOVE prayers

Bethany said...

They are too sweet. I am dying to come see your family. If my husband is ever allowed to leave this place we will be there...sigh... I know I keep saying this, but, soon. soon soon soon.

Jeana said...

So adorable! It is so fun to hear little kids prayers. Ben bore his testimony in sacrament meeting for the first time and it melted my heart. Oh I miss you and can't wait to meet you and let our little ones play together!

Mommydew said...

Aw, I miss them!

Michelle said...

What sweet prayers. Nothing better than hearing your children pray. Tracy, I'm so excited that you're coming to AZ. I would love to see you and your family so keep me posted.