CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Newest Addition

So this is old news to most of you but my family hasn't seen pictures of the new car, so here they be. It's a 2004 Chrystler Town & Country (yes I know they just claimed bankruptcy...don't even get me started!) platinum touring edition (it has fun bells and whistles) and the kids love their "new grey car" instead of the "old blue car". We're pretty happy with it too...I have to say my all time favorite is not having to bend over anymore to buckle the kids in their car seats.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Susan said...

Nice!!! I'm so jealous! :) I'm already dreading squeezing two car seats in the back of our little Jetta! But I guess I'll have to wait til #3 too and tough it out!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You are "officially" a Mormon Mom now! I enjoyed 15 years straight in my mini-van! Make room for baby!

Angela said...

If you could see me now you would see a face that is jealous. It looks so nice! I love the color and even though it isn't mine...I am glad you have it! YIPEE FOR YOU GUYS

Photo Amy said...

Gotta love the van. We sure do.