CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you dear friends!

I don't have any pictures to post yet, which is embarrassing cause i haven't posted anything in forever and lots has happened. I think it's another one of those experiences where the task seems so daunting that I just bury my head in the sand and will "get to it later". I just spent the last hour blog hopping and catching up a little on some dear friend's blogs and I just wanted to say, "I LOVE YOU!" I have been so blessed in my life to meet and keep the greatest friends and though I'm horrendous at keeping in touch, I'm so grateful for you. I'm so grateful for the lessons I've learned through your friendships. Life is good. It's hard, particularly as Nov. 7th and the anniversary of my mother's death is rapidly approaching, but I feel joy in saying life's good. I'm so grateful for technology so I can keep updated on your happenings and can have my cup filled by your willingness to share moments of your life with me. So, thank you dear friends. Have a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Darcee said...

I feel the same way. I'm checking in on you guys now and then and love to feel like we're still connected. Happy Halloween! You better post pix of your handsome little men in their costumes!

Emily said...

Traci-My sister-in-law's mother just died a couple weeks ago of a nasty kind of breast cancer (not that they're not all nasty). I hope you are comforted as you near the anniversary of your mother's death.

Amanda said...

I miss you like crazy Tracy, I love that you have a blog now... Happy Halloween!

Bethany said...

I love that I can read your blog now. I feel a little more connected. But really? We just need to get together!!!!!!!! It's been a year now. :( I miss you dear friend!