CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Another tag

okay so i have not visited blogs in who GOODNESS KNOWS HOW LONG and i'm thinking its probably better when i don't, cause now i'm way behind in tags...so here goes another one:

go to your fourth photo folder, post the fourth picture and tag four other lucky, unsuspecting victims.



i'm not sure when this pic was taken other than in "july 08" but i'm pretty sure it is compliments of nathan goofing around with the camera.

i now duly tag cindi, janay, angela, april

6 comments:

Bethany said...

You are beautiful! I miss you face, and I love the picture.

Kaitlyn said...

Ditto on what my sister said, I was thinking man she is beautiful! You have this amazing glow and you always have. You're amazing. i'm glad your blog was found.

Tracy Haws said...

Isn't it so funny how we view ourselves? I look at the picture and see no glow but rather a large and domineering chin. ;)

Lisa said...

Ok, so I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm so glad I found it. I hope you guys are doing well. It was fun to catch up with your family:)

Anonymous said...

you best be adding me to your blog!! (so you can keep track of me!)

Angela said...

I love seeing your smiling face. AHHH that is just what I needed right now.