CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas!



I wish I could send out Christmas pictures, but we just cannot financially afford it this year. But thanks to our dear and talented friend Chelsea Fullmer we have some wonderful pictures to print someday. We are so grateful to have these pictures that so perfectly capture the current personalities of our children. Nate's pursed lipped smile, Drew's constant tongue sticking out, and Maggie's sweet and even-kiltered personality despite being so cold her lips turned blue. And then there is Eddie and I and I'm so grateful to have a picture of him and I that speaks volumes of our love for each other, our chilren and our blessed life. We are so grateful to be a "forever family" and to have the knowledge of our Savior and Redeemer that brings our life meaning and purpose. Our wish for each of you is one for a joyous and peace-filled holiday season.
















14 comments:

Lexi said...

Tracy you look like a model!! Absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful family.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous pics!

Mommydew said...

Tracy, you are absolutely stunning! And a gorgeous family to boot!!

Miss you like crazy.

Hugs and Kisses to all.

April said...

What a beautiful family you have1 Trcy, you are always radiating love and beauty! I love the pictures!

Net said...

great pics! love it!

JasonDebbie said...

Totally Cute!!

Bassetts said...

I found you! I never blog hop, but tonight I found myself doing it and here you are! I love all these pictures! You look absolutely gorgeous with that dark hair. Your family is adorable!

Sally said...

I love them all--you have such a beautiful family. I can't believe we get to see y'all so soon, and i can't believe how grown-up Maggie is-!! I bout didn't recognize her from when y'all were here last :) What a little cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! You are ALL soooo photogenic!! That's great! And Tracy, I wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you...we heard about your dad and hope that everything works out. Happy Christmas!!! Beautiful pics!

Jeana said...

These pictures are priceless! You look amazing and are seriously GLOWING in these portraits. I just love you! Thanks so much for sharing! That is funny that Drew is in to the tongue sticking out stage too Landon is TOTALLY that way right now... it is nearly impossible to get a picture of him with out his tongue sticking out. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Wow Tracey. Your family photos are breathtaking! I love the color theme you chose. Your hair bow is to die for adorable and your and your husband are one hot couple, not to mention your beautiful children! Well done, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Beautiful! Love the dark hair - you look so much more like your sister (whom we saw this weekend) - we just love you and your family...always have. Sending hugs...

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas! Love you!

Bethany said...

Gorgeous, all of you! And I am IN LOVE with your hair...seriously! I cannot wait to see you, just a few more days!!!!! I have been feeling like I need some good Tracy time lately. Yay!